UST Master’s and Doctorate Program
University of Science & Technology (UST) is joint foundation of 30 government-funded S&T research institutes that specializes in Master’s and Doctorate programs. UST makes the best use of government-funded institute resources such as human resources, their experiences, equipment/facilities to foster qualified researchers (in new science and engineering technology convergence fields) who will lead the information societies of the 21st Century. As one of the best S&T research institutes in Korea, KRRI runs apprenticeship education programs for a small number of the most qualified students, taking full advantage of its equipment/facilities, human resources, projects, etc.
- Offers majors in new convergence technology fields that other existing universities have difficulties in offering
- Provides full-time master’s, doctorate, and combined master’s and doctorate programs
- Conducts research-focused in-depth studies by allowing participation in KRRI research projects
Twice every year: Spring semester (entrance in March), Fall semester (entrance in September) (Please refer to the website, www.ust.ac.kr.)
Majors run by KRRI
- Virtual Engineering
- Transportation and Logistics System & ITS Engineering
- Railway System Engineering
- Provides research fellowships, etc.